Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This is a photo of a bad photo of a painting I did of my Grandmother. (Watercolor)
I have done 3 paintings of my grandmother, I gave this one to my mother, and the other two, I gave to my sister.
I have to get back to painting, so many thoughts. Right now I have an idea. ---------My very good friend, Lorrianne is in the hospital recovery from surgery, she will need chemo next. In my minds eye I have a masterpiece of a painting about her. Now I have to get my mind to paper.


2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful. Isn't it exciting when the idea emerges in the mind and you have all the anticipation and planning and wondering about getting it on the canvas? Hope you will share the results. Good luck to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment, my friend has slipped into a coma, I will share the painting on my blog, might be awhile.

    ReplyDelete